Article 1 : General
Access to the GraphiSeal website (www.graphiseal.com) and the information it contains is fully subject to the conditions below.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please leave the site immediately and do not use it in any way. If you have questions please contact us.
Article 2 : Intellectual property
This site and the texts, drawings, photos, illustrations, films, data, databases, software, domain names, logos, and any other element appearing therein are protected by intellectual property rights. Any copy, adaptation, translation, disposition or modification of all or part of this site, in any form and by any means whatsoever – electronic, mechanical or otherwise – is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mr. Christophe Toupy. Any infringement may result in civil or criminal prosecution.
Article 3 : Site content
The website www.graphiseal.com is regularly updated and attention is given to checking the relevance of the information it contains however neither the webmaster nor the host can guarantee the accuracy, reliability, integrity, precision and completeness of all the information contained therein or be held responsible for the quality of the products sold by the advertisers.
Article 4 : Site management
The Administrators reserve the right to delete any comments or user profiles if they are not in line with the philosophy and the commitments set out below.
Thus, you agree, among other things, to :
- Do not exploit information illegally.
- Do not use this website in such a way that it is damaged, transformed, interrupted, stopped or made less effective in any way.
- Do not use this website for the transmission or sending of computer viruses or for the transmission or sending of illegal, illicit or inappropriate content (in particular, but not exclusively, information of an obscene nature or harmful to public order).
- Do not use this website for the purpose of infringing, in any way whatsoever, the rights of a physical person, legal entity or an association such as – among others but not exclusively – the right to privacy and to intellectual property.
- Do not use the website to send or transmit content for promotional or advertising purposes without having previously requested authorisation from Mr. Christophe Toupy. GraphiSeal is not responsible for the possible spread of viruses in the event that, despite the precautionary measures taken, this should occur, and declines all responsibility for the damage that these viruses may cause.
If advice is given, either directly or indirectly, via the website, in the context of decisions of a medical, legal, financial or any other personal or commercial nature, such advice is given without any form of guarantee and without that the webmaster (AD-DEV) or the host (MT Studio) could be responsible for this. Please always consult an expert in these matters for additional information appropriate to your particular situation.
The cookies used on the GraphiSeal site are intended to save your preferences. None of them store any personal data that could allow us to contact you by phone, email or post. You can change your browser settings to prevent them from being created, but some parts of the site may no longer work accordingly. In addition, you will no longer be able to participate in the contests provided by GraphiSeal.
Article 6 : Hypertext links
Article 7 : Privacy protection
In accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 and of GDPR on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, the consumer has the right to access, rectify or delete personal data stored by GraphiSeal. Such requests should be addressed either to the following email [email protected] or by post to the following address : attention of Mr. Christophe Toupy – Rue du Vertbois 11 bte 20 – 4000 Liège – BELGIUM
This data will never be transmitted or resold to 3rd parties.
Article 8 : Applicable law
These general conditions as well as your use of the site are governed by Belgian law. Only the jurisdiction of Liège is competent to rule on any dispute relating to these general conditions of use.